We are proud to partner with local, national and global brands to support the National Art School’s students and to deliver significant exhibitions and engaging public programs.
The National Art School works with each partner to tailor sponsorship agreements to suit the specific needs of each company. Sponsorships can align to one of many NAS activities or programs, including events, exhibitions, community and outreach initiatives, and public programs.
We welcome all NAS Partners to connect with our network of high-profile artists and alumni, leading collectors and gallerists, academics, curators, and staff, and we look forward to developing a bespoke partnership that meets your company’s objectives and engages your staff and clients.
Sponsorship benefits can include, but are not limited to:
- Exclusive VIP events for your staff and / or clients including exhibition previews, NAS Artist Parties, artist talks and workshops
- Special preview access to NAS Exhibitions, including the MFA Graduate Exhibition and BFA Graduate Exhibition
- Private guided tours of NAS exhibitions outside of gallery hours
- Private tours of the National Art School’s historic Gaol site, the NAS Collection and archives
- Access to leading Australian artists and educators to host art workshops for staff and / or clients
- Opportunities to host a NAS art exhibition at your workplace or develop a staff-led art exhibition as part of your staff development program
- Access to iconic NAS venues for your private events, including discount offers from our preferred catering and beverage partners
- 10% discount on all NAS publications
- Tailored brand alignment
- Access to NAS marketing channels, including digital and printed assets
- Name credit on the National Art School website, selected digital communications, and NAS publications
For more information, please contact:
Head of Fundraising and Development
+61 2 9339 8636