Tutors: Sassy Park, Amber Oswald, Amelia Skelton, Sophie Horne and Zella Casey-Brown
Start Date: Monday 17 April 2023
End Date: Friday 21 April 2023
Time: 9.30am – 4pm
Number of classes: 5
Join us at NAS these holidays to make your own mask, explore new worlds, build a city, draw with light, and express yourself through printmaking. Each day brings a new and exciting opportunity to explore art.
- Magic Mask Making
- Make a creative clay mask to hang on the wall in this fun and easy workshop. Using ceramic hand building and decorating techniques you’ll make your own dynamic and colourful mask exploring Animalia and nature inspired forms igniting your own creative imagination.
- Watercolour Wonderland
- Create your own watercolour wonderland these School Holidays. You will explore different watercolour techniques through drawing and painting your own fantasy land. You could explore fairy tales, fight dragons, or soar through the sky. The possibilities are endless!
- Sky High Architecture
- Who can build the tallest or wackiest skyscraper? Try this challenge and more as you work together with your fellow architects and engineers to build a sky scraper filled futuristic city. Use simple materials like paper, cardboard, wire, glue, paint, and tape to build shapes and forms from the ground up – making sure your sculpture is strong enough to stand on its own!
- Drawing with Light
- Explore drawing with light in this exciting new workshop! Create your own unique light installations using torches, glow sticks, fairy lights and more. Learn about long exposure and low light photography to capture your amazing work on camera.
- Painterly Prints
- Create your own unique prints with monotypes! Using a variety of painterly techniques, you will create your own unique images. Layer and experiment with a range of shapes, colours, textures, and patterns to create a series of interesting artworks.